Support Diversity in Design!
At the College of Design, we know that solutions to complex global challenges require diverse perspectives. This guiding principle creates space for students and faculty to:
- Create award-winning products to help people of all abilities.
- Become leaders in researching diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Imagine new ways of designing safe spaces for refugees.
- Develop renewable energy solutions.
- Build tiny homes to serve unhoused community members.
Together with your support, we can continue to foster an educational environment that is safe and accessible for students and faculty from all backgrounds.
When you give today, you’ll help us reach our goal of 100 gifts of $5 or more, which can unlock four challenges totaling $10,250. Use the hashtag #DucksGive on social media to spread the word and encourage others to participate!
Diversity in design is a critical component to creating an inclusive learning environment and educating the next generation of planners, makers, artists, and builders.
You make the difference, so please give today!