Be the inspiration that fuels the passion of our business students.
University of Oregon business students demonstrate impressive passion. They start here and go on to amazing and rewarding careers (meet a few of them). But they can’t get there without you.
At the Lundquist College of Business, we give students the hands-on experience to get there—fast. Whether they want to start their own firms or join Fortune 500 companies, our students gain the skills, understanding, and know-how to make a lasting impact on their professions, communities, and society. And they learn from the best—faculty members who are top scholars in their fields and veterans of the industries they teach.
By supporting the Lundquist College of Business today as part of #DucksGive 2019, you are delivering a vote of confidence that goes way beyond financial value. Your gift is tremendous motivation, letting our students know that you are invested in their future and committed to their success.
Feeling the #DucksGive spirit yet? Here are several points of pride showcasing the programs and impact of the Lundquist College of Business:
- #1 ranked faculty for tax accounting research.
- #6 Green MBA by The Princeton Review.
- #26 undergraduate program at a public business school in the United States.
- A 2019 "Best Business School" for on-campus MBA programs as chosen by The Princeton Review.
- One of just 1.5 percent of business schools worldwide accredited in both business and accounting by AACSB International.
A gift today to the Investors’ Fund at the Lundquist College of Business will have a tremendous impact on the college, enabling us to seize strategic opportunities and meet our most pressing needs, including student services and scholarships, curriculum enhancements, faculty recruitment and retention, and experiential learning opportunities.