Strategic Investment to Promote UO's Mission
The President's Success Fund enables President Schill to direct resources to the areas of greatest need without restriction, allowing the university to maintain its competitive edge and adapt in response to today's rapidly changing world. Your gift will allow President Schill to direct resources to the ideas and opportunities with the greatest potential impact. Such a gift, combined with those from many others, can make an extraordinary difference.
An infusion of seed money from the President's Success Fund can transform a promising idea into real-world impact, empowering the university to move beyond the usual budget line items and provide the best experience possible for UO students. Past initiatives supported by the President's Success Fund include:
- Additional support for the Students in Crisis Fund to address COVID-19 impacts
- New programming for returning students who did not have a traditional first-year experience due to COVID-19
- The African American Workshop and Lecture Series
- Seed funding for the UO's acclaimed research on the brain
- Support for the College of Arts and Sciences Learning Innovation for Teaching grants
- Presidential Fellowships in Humanistic Studies
Your gift to the President's Success Fund is an investment in the UO's ability to adapt and innovate, allowing leadership to respond quickly and efficiently to community needs as they arise. Support the President's Success Fund today.