Fostering Innovation in Design!
At the College of Design, our students want to make a difference, to raise difficult questions, and find sustainable solutions while contributing to a resilient and just society.
This fuels us to:
· Imagine new ways of designing inclusive and healing spaces
· Envision—and realize—a just future in the Pacific Northwest
· Create award-winning products for women competing in harsh conditions
· Engage communities of color and rebuild trust
· Come together in new ways, during difficult times
Together with your support, students are able to plan, design, and realize their vision for this world!
When 60 Design Ducks give, you unlock a $60,000 gift to the Keane Family Fund in Design, supporting innovation across the College of Design.
Use the hashtag #DucksGive on social media to help boost the signal and encourage others to participate!
You make the difference, so please give today!